Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sparkle Market 2017


It is hard to believe that it was already time for another Sparkle Market. This year I had the supreme pleasure of sharing a space with my kindred, Carissa Paige. I love spending time with her and it was a great day for brainstorming, idea sharing, dream weaving, and general figuring life out. 

I always love doing this show for all the regular show reasons like it is super easy to load in and break down, there is food and bathrooms right there, and it has always been profitable. But my most favorite reason for doing this show are the supremely good vibes that swirl around. 

Huge Thanks goes out to Bethany Taylor Myers for handling everything like a total boss. She is the reason this show runs smoothly and continues to grow each year. Keep up the great work Bethany!

Until next time, Lovebeams to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!